About Me

My photo
New Delhi, Delhi, India
From a carefree girl to a more wild person. From Engineering to Advertisements. From Dancing to Writing. People say i should feel satisfied now..par abhi bhi bahut kuch karne ko ye janam kaafi nhi...saali ye pyaas hai jo bujhti nahi.

Friday, January 1, 2010

One Thing Worth



4.00pm, 31st Dec'09


Ha! its so funny..I was wondering all day if there is one thing to always remember..No. no resolution typeez..no thankful noteez..no way the regretting thingo..just a plain good thought with which i should start my year.
oh man! all those events happened last year in my life.. dramatic..emotional..funny...romantic...action..weirdo..more or less like Ekta kapoor serials..but after all scanning & filtering couldnt find that was worth to be taken along with me into this new year

==========


12.10am, Jan'10

10 mins passed 2010 and look, it's the one thing
"When two ex's decide to come casual someones always gonna hurt"

P.S - found this in Season4; Episode12 of  "How i met you mother".

=================

Happy new year Sari [:-)] ..can sleep peacefully now.

1 comment:

Arham said...

lol...I luv tht serial